Jump to content
Welcome, welcome! Come in and register, and have some developer coffee. 👨‍💻 ×

Recommended Posts

Hi

I am nuna

I love koalas

I'm terrible at English sometimes. Please koalabear with it.

Please help me in my journey to become a well koalafied coder 🐨

200.gif.5797d9c0b3327fd390a4aef298426249.gif

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

🐨 koala is life 🐨

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FlierMate said:

Koalas are cute! 

Welcome nuna, are you still studying? Or is programming your hobby?

I like the way you say "qualified" as "koalafied", impressive! 

koala is life ! 🐨

I was a back-end developer for 3 years in a local company in Malaysia and I'm currently unemployed. But, I'm going to join a financial institution soon as a programmer. Programming is indeed my hobby.

🐨

  • Like 1

🐨 koala is life 🐨

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nuna said:

Hi

I am nuna

I love koalas

I'm terrible at English sometimes. Please koalabear with it.

Please help me in my journey to become a well koalafied coder 🐨

200.gif.5797d9c0b3327fd390a4aef298426249.gif

Welcome to the forum koala!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2021 at 10:02 PM, nuna said:

koala is life ! 🐨

I was a back-end developer for 3 years in a local company in Malaysia and I'm currently unemployed. But, I'm going to join a financial institution soon as a programmer. Programming is indeed my hobby.

🐨

Nuna, maybe you can share what programming do you do as hobby? Mobile app? Web app?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2021 at 4:42 AM, FlierMate said:

Nuna, maybe you can share what programming do you do as hobby? Mobile app? Web app?

I'm sorry but that's a difficult question to answer because I actually do many things randomly. But mostly, I wrote back-end stuff. Last month, I created my own web app framework and just before that I wrote a library to manage pool of nodejs worker_threads. And right now I am learning and polishing my knowledge on algorithms and Redis. Before these, I spent my time learning and writing webrtc application using nodejs and socket.io. And last week I was playing with Django framework. There were things that I didn't mention here but I think that's enough for now.😄

Edited by nuna
make it clear
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

🐨 koala is life 🐨

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, nuna said:

I'm sorry but that's a difficult question to answer because I actually do many things randomly. But mostly, I wrote back-end stuff. Last month, I created my own web app framework and just before that I wrote a library to manage pool of nodejs worker_threads. And right now I am learning and polishing my knowledge on algorithms and Redis. Before these, I spent my time learning and writing webrtc application using nodejs and socket.io. And last week I was playing with Django framework. There were things that I didn't mention here but I think that's enough for now.😄

Thank you for answering tough question. 😄

You actually wrote your own web app framework which is very nice!  While I am not familiar with most of web development tools, I can understand why you are doing many things randomly, which is good for fast learner and someone who is curious about technology.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...