Welcome, welcome! Come in and register, and have some developer coffee. 👨‍💻 ×

10 hours ago, S. said:

I guess my days as a software engineer now is...numbered...

You can then become senior software engineer.     As for me, I am counting my days until retirement.🤨

On 6/1/2021 at 8:06 AM, FlierMate said:

You can then become senior software engineer.     As for me, I am counting my days until retirement.🤨

Means more extra time to build your fun projects! (laughs in excitement

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, S. said:

Means more extra time to build your fun projects! (laughs in excitement

But now I am on honeymoon (No Windows, no coding) 😜

I am thinking of another fun project: Write code on the cloud, and compile on the fly and download as native Windows app... Using my Sambal compiler engine. What do you think?  It is really for fun, nothing productive and has no real-world application.

The website would be written in PHP, given a multi-line textbox for users to write code, then a button to compile & download as EXE. Sounds cool?  Aha, also a preview of generated machine /mnemonic code on the webpage.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, FlierMate said:

But now I am on honeymoon (No Windows, no coding) 😜

I am thinking of another fun project: Write code on the cloud, and compile on the fly and download as native Windows app... Using my Sambal compiler engine. What do you think?  It is really for fun, nothing productive and has no real-world application.

The website would be written in PHP, given a multi-line textbox for users to write code, then a button to compile & download as EXE. Sounds cool?  Aha, also a preview of generated machine /mnemonic code on the webpage.

Sounds like a plan!! Do writeup your journey so we can follow you along the way 😍

• Haha 1